is a research & consulting company based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Working exclusively in sub-Saharan Africa, we offer insight and access into the African trade and project environment through the provision of intelligence on projects and bespoke research on opportunities in markets.
12 August 2021 | Health Focus Group
18 August 2021 | Oil & Gas Focus Group
24 August 2021 | Mozambique Country Focus Group
On-going research and intelligence on greenfield and brownfield projects to a dedicated subscriber base
Market and partner identification, export strategy development and commercial feasibility
To the world’s fastest growing markets through a team that has worked in 30 countries across the continent over a period spanning 30 years
Into what is driving the continent going forward and targeting regions of high opportunity going forward.
- AfCFTA: Is it real and how can I benefit?
- Local Content: Barrier or Trojan Horse?
- Can I do business on the continent without addressing skills development
- Project Supply: What changes with Covid in the room?
- Angola: When, oh when, oh when?
- Wither Nigeria – and when will it blossom?
- Scorecards: Is Z for Zimbabwe
- Cabo Delgado: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Build
- Kazungula: North-South Golden Thread!
- Mpulungu: The secret route to Central Africa!
- Katembe Bridge to KZN: Competition for Gauteng
- FMCG: Does Mzansi understand Africa?
- What are the latest development relating to the upcoming presidential elections in Côte d’Ivoire?
- What is the current situation religarding the renewal of operational rights for the Copperbelt Energy Corporation in Zambia?
- When is an FID on Lake Albert Oil likely to be taken?
- Will the bridge between Kinshasa and Brazzaville ever get built?
- Grand Inga: Does the region need this project?
- Will the insurgency in Mozambique stop the gas developments?
- Why the fuss about the Grand Renaissance Dam Project
- What is the Progress on the Lamu Corridor especially within the Context of the Oil Find in northern Kenya?
- What has been the progress on the San Pedro Port Development Project in Côte d’Ivoire?
- The ABCs of Mozambique’s LNG